There is currently “phishing” efforts underway seeking the personal information from jobseekers, primarily from offshore. Please note that Atlantic Gold is not emailing overseas jobseekers as our company does not send emails from our HR email account asking for applicant resumes or for their personal information. Applicants should only send their resume to HR@atlanticgoldcorporation.com. Resumes should contain the applicant email and telephone number and the specific role you are seeking in the email title bar.
Indications of Phishing scam:
- Asking for personal information, including a passport number or banking information
- Requests from an email address that is not the complete company name, or contains spelling errors
- Requests for payment for application administration
- Warehouse Foreman
- Warehouse Clerk
- Instrument Mechanic
- Industrial Electrician
- Field Geologist (6 month Contract)
- Mill Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Mill Operations Shift Supervisor
- Mine Manager
- Control Room Operator
- Gold Room Refiner
- Heavy Duty Mechanic
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employment equity and encourage applications from women, aboriginal peoples and members of visible minorities. Interested candidates are invited to click email@example.com and submit your resume via email siting the job you are applying for in the subject line.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.