Atlantic Gold Corporation is developing the 2mtpa Touquoy open pit gold mine and on-site processing plant in central Nova Scotia as part of the Moose River Consolidated Mine. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and driven candidate to fill the role of Mobile Maintenance Administrator. This position is based at the Touquoy mine site located approximately 1hour northeast of Halifax, Nova Scotia. The project is fully funded and permitted and went into production in fall 2017.
Reporting to the Mobile Maintenance Supervisor, the Mobile Maintenance Administrator is responsible for maintaining repair schedules, parts ordering and other administrative support for the mobile maintenance department which repairs all mining equipment such as: trucks, excavators, loaders, dozers, graders, compactors, light plants, water pumps and light vehicles.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support for the Mobile Maintenance Team
- Publish a prioritized work schedule for maintenance each week
- Keep a maintenance backlog list and prepare report for preventative maintenance schedule
- Create work orders for maintenance supplies and equipment as requested by the Mobile Maintenance Supervisor
- Order maintenance supplies and equipment as needed and perform checks on a weekly and monthly basis
- Prepare and file all documentation / paperwork in accordance with company standards and policies including photocopying, faxing and emailing
- Fulfill general office tasks such as typing letters, memos, requesting quotes, etc. in accordance to instructions from supervisor
- Maintain equipment history on major machines to help track repeat problems
Required Skills, Abilities and Education:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Capable of multitasking
- Proven commitment to health, safety and the environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Use of IT Software such MS Office is a requirement
- Experience with SAGE would be an asset
HOW TO APPLY:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employment equity and encourage applications from women, aboriginal peoples and members of visible minorities. Interested candidates are invited to click firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume via email siting Mobile Maintenance Administrator in the subject line:
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.